What is the Center?
The Center for Ethical Business Cultures is an independent, 501(c)3 non-profit organization governed primarily by a business Board of Directors.
What does the Center do?
The Center for Ethical Business Cultures (CEBC) assists leaders in creating ethical and profitable business cultures at the enterprise, community and global levels.
CEBC adds value for its member companies and the community by:
- Creating and Delivering Services to business.
- Building Awareness of the critical importance of ethical business cultures.
- Educating the Next Generation of Business Leaders, in collaboration with its university partner ― the University of St. Thomas.
- Fostering Research into critical aspects of the creation of ethical business cultures.
Who are your members?
CEBC’s members consists of small, medium and large businesses which are committed to building ethical cultures within their companies.
Can an individual join the Center?
Yes. Individual memberships are available for people who are retired, self-employed, unemployed, or do not have organizational responsibility for areas relating to ethics, compliance, work/life or corporate citizenship.
What are the Center’s products or services?
The Center’s products, services and research are focused in three areas:
- Ethical Leadership, Management and Culture Creating and Delivering Services
- Work-Life and Critical Employer-Employee Relationships
- Corporate Citizenship
What is your relationship to the University of St. Thomas?
The Center for Ethical Business Cultures and the University of St. Thomas Opus College of Business have been affiliated since 1988. This strong and enduring partnership with St. Thomas connects the Center directly with the University’s premier business faculty, widely recognized for their scholarship and their close connections with the business community.
On issues of business ethics and corporate citizenship, the Center is a bridge between the business community and the academic community creating a two-way flow of inquiry and practical application.
How is the Center funded?
An independent, 501(c)3 non-profit organization, CEBC is supported by membership dues and revenue generated by services, with additional support from grants, contributions and the University of St. Thomas.