CEBC members are part of the nation’s leading center in which thought and practice leadership from the academic and business communities are linked to help create and sustain organizational cultures of high integrity.
- CEBC members have exclusive access to CEBC Members Roundtables that engage CEOs, general counsels, human resource leaders, ethics officers and other senior executives in a dialogue about emerging issues and best practices for creating and sustaining ethical cultures.
- CEBC members have priority access to all of the Center’s services and products, including ethical leadership development, assessment instruments, consulting, training tools, public programs and publications. CEBC members receive discounts off the retail price on the Center’s services and products.
- CEBC members receive The Business Ethics Exchange, the Center’s periodic e-newsletter.
- CEBC members have first access to research and tools before they are made available to the broader business community.
- An investment in CEBC promotes the message of the critical importance of building ethical culture to the broader regional and national business community.
- An investment in CEBC – through its partnership with the Opus College of Business at the University of St. Thomas – helps educate the next generation of leaders about the importance of building ethical cultures.
- CEBC utilizes important themes from academic research, case studies and leadership development materials to create tools that help organizations more effectively develop and sustain their ethical culture.
- CEBC collaborates with leading academic researchers to gain cutting edge insights into ethical behavior in organizations and its impact on individual and organizational performance.
- CEBC members can provide advice and counsel that shape academic research and business leadership development aimed at building and sustaining ethical cultures.