- Published by Cambridge University Press, Corporate Responsibility: The American Experience (2012) stands as a landmark publication on the evolution of the ideas and practices of corporate responsibility in the US.
- Culture of Corporate Citizenship: Minnesota’s Business Legacy for the Global Future (2000) explores how Minnesota became known world-wide for the citizenship and integrity of its corporations and corporate leaders.
- Our bi-monthly e-newsletter – The Business Ethics Exchange – highlights key lessons and insights from our public programming, up-coming events and current research activities. To subscribe to the newsletter, please contact the center at .
- The center commissions and performs research into critical aspects of the creation of ethical business cultures. Learn more about the center’s research initiatives, summer research grants initiatives and publications by the center’s executive business fellows.
- If you were unable to participate in a CEBC program or webinar, you can download the latest videos on YouTube.
The following CEBC publications are focused in three areas:
You may click on one of the above links to see a list of publications by subject matter or use the search function to look for a publication on a particular topic.
Mergers: Implications for Corporate Philanthropy and the Community
Minnesota Business Giving: The Business of Giving Back
- Building a Culture Focused on Values (PDF format)
- Building Ethical Culture at HealthPartners (PDF format)
- Executive Compensation: A Panel Discussion (PDF format)
- Reclaiming the Culture at Piper Jaffray (PDF format)
- Using Web 2.0 Applications to Build Ethical Cultures (PDF format)
- Values as a Guidestone in Times of Turmoil (PDF format)
Assessing the Ethical Company (PDF format)
Claremont Graduate University School of Educational Studies (2000)
Alliance of Work-Life Professionals
- Executive Presentations on Work-Life (1997)
- Integrating Diversity and Work/Life (1997)
- Keys To Effective Evaluation (1997)
- The Age Wave (1997)
- Conference Wrap-up Discussion (1997)
- The HR Value Chain (2000)
- The HR Value Chain: Lessons Applied (2000)
Creating High Performance Organizations (PDF Format)