The Center for Ethical Business Cultures (CEBC) assists leaders in creating ethical and profitable business cultures at the enterprise, community and global levels.
CEBC adds value for its member companies and the community by:
- Creating and Delivering Services to business.
- Building Awareness of the critical importance of ethical business cultures.
- Educating the Next Generation of Business Leaders, in collaboration with its university partner ― the University of St. Thomas.
- Fostering Research into critical aspects of the creation of ethical business cultures.
The Center’s products, services and research are focused in three areas:
- Ethical Leadership, Management and Culture
- Work-Life and Critical Employer-Employee Relationships
- Corporate Citizenship
The Center for Ethical Business Cultures and the University of St. Thomas have been affiliated since 1988. Through this core relationship, the Center integrates the practical concerns and challenges of business and the research and educational talents of its academic partner.
The Center for Ethical Business Cultures is an independent, 501(c)3 non-profit and is primarily supported by the membership dues of its member companies with additional support from grants, contributions from members and the University of St. Thomas.