September 14, 2016
8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Organized and co-hosted by CEBC, PwC and Fredrikson & Byron, the workshop presenters include:
- Dulce J. Foster, Fredrikson & Byron
- Ryan Murphy, PwC
- Joseph T. Dixon III, Fredrikson & Byron
- Ron James, President and CEO, Dawn Elm, Ph.D., Interim CEBC President
- Emery Koenig, retired Vice Chairman and Chief Risk Officer at Cargill
How do today’s business leaders best set the culture for reporting and compliance? What are the key compliance issues and best response when something goes awry?
- How do leaders foster a compliant culture?
- How do companies assess and audit to identify potential problems before they occur?
- How do technology and culture intersect in minimizing or amplifying ethical and compliance risks?
- What should leaders do when issues arise?
Continuing education credits (CLE, CPE and ethics) will be available.
TO REGISTER: http://www.cvent.com/d/0vqkn5/4W.