May 1, 2017
Developing leadership talent is a perennial challenge for business and a particular challenge when it comes to developing and retaining women in leadership roles. With a focus on women’s experiences, the symposium explored ethical, organizational and cultural challenges that confront women in sports and business. Our October 26, 2016 speakers included:
- Keynote: Summer Sanders, Olympic Gold Medalist in Swimming
- Lea B. Olsen, Sports Analyst and Broadcaster, Fox Media Group
- Ruth Sinn, Women’s Head Basketball Coach, University of St. Thomas
- Carol Surface, Chief Human Resources Officer, Medtronic, Inc.
- Moderator: Dawn Elm, Phd, Koch Distinguished Professor in Business Ethics and Leadership and Interim CEO & President, Center for Ethical Business Cultures.